Let us all remember ‘one book, one pen, one student and one teacher can change the world’
And therefore TAAZA TV since last 5 years, has taken the initiative named ‘MEDHA SAMMAN AWARD’ to felicitate hundreds of such student.
Medha samman 2019 will be held on 6th of July in Gyan Manch, 11 Pretoria Street, Near Camac Street, Kolkata (Abhinav Bharti High School premises). This time over 25 different school from across Kolkata and Howrah were asked to send the names of toppers of every stream, Taaza TV took kind action of inviting each student for the award ceremony.
- What is this event all about? Taaza TV has been conducting this event since last 5 years every year to award the toppers of various schools of Kolkata and Howrah
- Am I eligible? The list of students have been provided by the respective schools. We have sent SMS to the recepient of the awards. Please check your message inbox. If you have not received the sms…you are not eligible. Please note that no outside entry is allowed
- What time am I supposed to come? The event starts at 11am. The recepient of the award has to come at the time mentioned in the sms which they have received
- Do I need to bring any document? No. There are no documents required.
- Do I need to come in school dress? Preferably yes, but its not mandatory
- Can I bring my parents along? Preferably no, as there is a limitation of sitting arrangements
- What will I get? You will get a certificate, momento and gift hamper
- Will it be televised? Yes. The whole show will be telecast on the Taaza TV Mobile App LIVE and later on Taaza TV Channel
- I am unable to come, what should I do? If you are unable to come, you can send someone on your behalf to receive the award
- Where to report on the event day? Please come at the reception desk and mark your attendence with the Taaza TV representative
- Is there any registration charges? NO. There is no charges or any monetary involvement in this award ceremony. Its an honor for Taaza TV to award the toppers
- For any other information, please call or whatsapp 9007006900