Please wait

“Jitni umar likhi hai, utni likhi hai”: Salman Khan breaks silence on ongoing death threats

  • Salman Khan addresses death threats from Lawrence Bishnoi’s gang, says his life is in God’s hands
  • Bishnoi gang members fired outside Salman’s home, police uncovered another plot to attack him en route to Panvel
  • Salman’s upcoming film Sikandar, co-starring Rashmika Mandanna, is set for a grand Eid release this Sunday

27 Mar 2025

 “Jitni umar likhi hai, utni likhi hai”: Salman Khan breaks silence on ongoing death threats

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has been facing death threats from gangster Lawrence Bishnoi’s gang for over two years, leading to heightened security around him. The threats intensified after the death of his close friend and politician Baba Siddique, making his safety a major concern. Despite the looming danger, Salman has continued with his professional commitments, promoting his upcoming action film Sikandar, set for an Eid release this weekend.

During a recent press event, Salman finally broke his silence on the threats and addressed concerns about his safety. The 59-year-old actor remained unfazed, saying, “Bhagwan, Allah sab unpar hai. Jitni umar likhi hai, utni likhi hai.” He added that managing the security entourage has been challenging, saying, “Kabhi kabhi itne logo ko sath mein leke chalna padta hai, bas wahi dikkat aa jati hai.”

The threat to Salman’s life stems from his alleged involvement in the 1998 blackbuck poaching case, where he was accused of killing a blackbuck, an animal considered sacred by the Bishnoi community. Lawrence Bishnoi, who is currently in Ahmedabad’s Sabarmati jail on charges of attempted murder and extortion, has repeatedly vowed to take revenge.

Security concerns escalated last year when Bishnoi’s gang members opened fire outside Salman’s Bandra home in April. Later, Navi Mumbai police uncovered a plot to assassinate him while traveling to his Panvel farmhouse. In October, a man threatened the actor via a WhatsApp message to the traffic police helpline, demanding ₹2 crore and warning of dire consequences if unpaid. Another threat followed in November, this time demanding ₹5 crore and asking Salman to apologize for the blackbuck incident.

Despite these threats, Salman remains focused on his career. His upcoming film Sikandar, directed by A.R. Murugadoss, features an ensemble cast including Rashmika Mandanna, Sathyaraj, Kajal Aggarwal, and Sharman Joshi. The film, produced under Sajid Nadiadwala’s banner, promises high-octane action and is among the most anticipated releases of the year.

While the Mumbai Police and other agencies continue to monitor security around Salman Khan, the actor seems to have accepted his fate with a philosophical outlook. With Sikandar’s release set for Sunday, fans are eager to see him return to the big screen, even as he navigates one of the most challenging phases of his life.

Comments

No comments to show. Log in to add some!

Other Relevant Stories


“Jitni umar likhi hai, utni likhi hai”: Salman Khan breaks
Salman Khan addresses death threats from Lawrence Bishnoi’s gang, says his life is in God’s hands Bishnoi gang members fired outside Salman’s home, police unco





Download The Taaza Tv App Now to Stay Updated on the Latest News!


play store download
app store download
app img


Breaking News